The Sierra of Guara is the ideal paradise for those who wish to burn adrenaline and live exciting moments of adventure in any of the numerous canyoning that are in the area.
A helmet, a harness, a neoprene wetsuit and the company of an experienced guide, is all you need to enter the world of canyoning.
Puedes escoger entre descensos de poca dificultad, o vertiginosos cañones acuáticos en los que el estruendo de sus cascadas se alternará con el silencio de sus pozas.
Because you are already in the capital of the world of canyoning !! The Natural Park of the Sierra and the Canyons of Guara. In our campsite, you will be able to start and perfect yourself. You can choose between iniciation descents of little difficulty, or vertiginous aquatic canyons in which the rumble of its waterfalls will alternate with the silence of its pools.
Adventure lovers will live unforgettable experiences practicing this sport in the Sierra of Guara, a place known in Europe for the practice of this sport.
What do I need for a canyoning?
- A good Footwear: Sneakers or mountain boots with a rigid sole, we must bear in mind that they will get wet throughout the day. Flip-flops or open footwear are not used to carry out the activity. The footwear has to endure during a day walking and swimming.
- A swimsuit or bikini, to put underneath the wetsuit that we will provide and dry clothes for after the activity.
- Do not wear jewelry or valuables (necklaces, bracelets, earrings or watches …) or mobile phones, or cameras that are not aquatic.
- The minimum recommended age is 7 years.
- If you or a member of your group has any illness that could hinder the activity, as well as some type of chronic, recent or phobic injury, you must notify the office staff before leaving.